Summit & Expo: March 16-17, 2023, Bucharest
Platform for constructive discussions, information,
promotion and launching new partnerships
Participation fee: 850 lei + VAT
* Representatives of public authorities have free access for 2 people
Please register early – the hall has limited seats!
As a Partner:
Includes promotion through branding elements at the event venue, through press releases and social media, as well as making presentations of solutions at the conference (speaker and exhibition stand).
For details please contact us at: email@example.com
ABOUT CONCORD COMMUNICATION
In the last 6 years we have promoted the concept of smart city to Romanian cities. We have shown through our conferences what smart cities mean, what our cities should look like and what the benefits are for the administration and the people.
We work closely with the technology community andwe bring together a large number of providers of smart systems for energy, infrastructure, networking, data management, urban mobility, public services and more.
We are creating an urban ecosystem for the benefit of citizens, adapted to their current needs.
Highlights from past events:
- 16 smart city events: conferences, debates, exhibitions and international webinars, in physical, online and hybrid formats.
- 490 speakers
- More than 2500 participants: employees from municipalities and central public authorities, business representatives, politicians, academics
- Over 330,000 online conferences views
- Publications: 3 supplements in Newsweek Romania magazine, with the title “The Guide Smart City Solutions Guide”, which were sent by courier to the city halls of 300 cities in Romania
- Promotion of the Alba Iulia Smart City project – over 100 smart solutions tested and implemented
- Newsletters that include the conclusions and solutions presented during the events
- Hundreds of appearances in print, radio, television and online media
- Over 5 million followers on social networks
- 12 episodes Smart City weekly show with examples and explanations, broadcast on Realitatea TV
- Extraordinary participations with remarkable interventions from: communications and technology companies, ministers, secretaries of state, the Prime Minister of Romania, teachers, mayors, city managers, directors, Romanian and international experts
- An important community that believes in the ethical principles that should govern technological development, because technology is just a tool to make life better for Romanians.